Managed IT Services
Here at IT Simplicity, we offer something different, with predictable budgeting, non-stop monitoring and long-term planning for the increased efficiency of your network. Our experts hold certifications from some of the industry’s leading brands, such as Lenovo, Dell, Cisco, HP, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Amazon and more, to ensure you get the professional services and expertise that you deserve.
- Reduced IT costs
- Experienced experts
- Enhance productivity
- Minimized risks
- 24/7 support
- Proactive maintenance
Security Camera Installation
IT Simplicity equips your business with a 24/7 real-time view of your property making sure you never miss a thing. We ensure maximum security precautions with a remote view function that allows you to keep an eye out while running your business on-the-go. An extra pair of eyes watching around the clock. The reality is that you can never be too careful these days. Theft and manmade threats happen to those that least expect it and they can happen at any time.
- Fast Procurement
- IP Security Cameras
- CCTV Surveillance
- Mobile App Monitoring
- Indoor and Outdoor Cabling
- You own your equipment
Network Cabling Solutions
Here at IT Simplicity, we understand there’s more to a professional cabling service than mere installation; you want construction quality, network communication maintenance, design and timeframes and this is exactly what you get with IT Simplicity.
- Structured cabling designs
- Planning, engineering and budgeting
- Permits and Inspection Management
- EIA/TIA standard compliance
- Increased data speed
- Copper and fiber optic cable
Businesses today are heading towards running their IT operations from the cloud, and with good reason - enhanced efficiency, collaboration and productivity, among others. At IT Simplicity, we take the time to understand your organization and offer customized Cloud Services that meet every aspect of your unique business needs.
- Hosted Cloud Licensing
- Cloud Desktops
- Setup and installation
- Cloud Servers
- Backup and Recovery
- Google, Microsoft, Amazon and More
Mobile Workstation Support
Workstations and servers within organizations are often neglected with no proper backup. This could be the biggest mistake your business makes, since your most critical documents, projects and creative work are all stored on these machines. So if you don’t have a proper backup plan in place, isn’t it time you give yourself peace of mind knowing your business will survive even if the worst should happen?
- Memory upgrade
- Hard drive replacement
- Setup and installation
- Advanced backup features
- Regulatory compliance
- Disaster recovery solutions
Mobile Security Services
Mobile Security from IT Simplicity offers secure connectivity, protection from malware, security-rich access and robust shield against data and application breach. We protect your confidential information and the privacy of your users even when they take these mobile devices outside of your organization.
- Managed mobility
- Compromised device detection service
- Protect confidential information
- GPS Fleet Management
- Easy budgeting
- Rogue or compromised Wi-Fi hotspots watch
1. What is your coverage area?
IT Simplicity covers West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and for larger projects we support the entire State of Florida!
2. What are the benefits of Managed IT Services?
- Reduced IT costs – since you only pay for what you use, when you need it.
- Experienced experts – with passion, dedication and continuous certification and training.
- Enhanced efficiency and productivity – with services and solutions tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Minimized risks – protection for client data, credit card numbers and sensitive information.
- 24/7 support – with no excuses and no exceptions.
Nearly 75% of business fail to take the time out to find out more about Managed Services and the benefits that they offer. Gain more from your technology than you expect with Managed IT Services from IT Simplicity.
3. What is Structured Cabling?
Ease of relocating and expanding business operations for critical telephone and computer operations. Flexibility in adjusting naturally to network infrastructure changes without business or workflow disruption.
IT Simplicity’s Cabling service has you covered with:
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable for ultimate performance and reliability.
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems.
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Cable certification and compliance testing for your peace of mind
- Structured cabling system design
- Development of bid specifications and RFP packages
- Planning, engineering and budgeting review
- Database development for cable management
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
4. How do I make an appointment?
5. Does IT Simplicity offer any other services?
Yes, IT Simplicity also offers Security Camera permitting and installation, Network Diagram Designs, HSIA Hospitality Wireless Solutions, Public Audio Infrastructure, 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE /5G Cellular Service antennas, Low Voltage Cabling, Office Automation, Marine Technology Systems management, and many more. We are a turnkey IT Services company where most if not, everything is done in house.
IT Simplicity will gladly meet with a prospective client to discuss a project free of charge, and will also provide an informal, high level estimate of what we think a project will cost. If a prospective client is interested in possibly moving forward with a project, through the use of a Pre-Construction Planning Agreement, for a reasonable fee, we will prepare a detailed budget and scope of work that explains clearly and precisely what we will do, how we will do it, and how much it will cost.Get free quote
Professional Technology Procurement
Not only will we research and source the latest technology to keep your business running smoothly, at IT Simplicity we drop your hardware and software directly to your door. We offer on-site installation options as well as custom configuration tailored to your business needs. We continuously strive to be your technology one-stop-shop and we’re happy only when you’re happy.Read more
IT Simplicity client onboarding is the nurturing process that gets new clients acquainted with our products and services. IT Simplicity has an exceptional client onboarding process, which involves step-by-step tutorials, unlimited guidance and support, and milestone celebrations when a customer achieves success through our solutions. As well as a 24 hour help desk for customers who prefer a more traditional method of doing business.Read more
Managed Tech Services
Traditional IT support contracts reward your supplier with increased revenue when things go wrong with your system. With that kind of arrangement, you are unlikely to benefit from the kind of proactive maintenance that would stop your technology from breaking down in the first place.Read more